Monday, April 1, 2013

Symptoms???

Is it possible to remedy yourself completely?

I finally got rid of this stupid cold. yesterday I didnt puke at all following my moms advice of small meals and bay leaf water in between.  Today I feel pretty good, too good!  I have a pretty big appetite which I usually dont have this early on and not so close to the days I was puking and nauseous all day. I ended up puking it ALL and so hard that I broke capillaries in my face and i look like a marked dots all over my face and neck.

I am freaking out....like I feel less pregnant than usual.  Im so nervous I called my drs office but they were all gone for the day.  Other than not puking again I dont see a rational reason to go to L&D and exposing myself to disgusting germs.  I am going to call first thing tomorrow and have them scan me.  I cant wait until thursday, Im literally going crazy smelling things that just a few days ago made me gag.  Today?  Today they smell good again </33333  Something about this doesnt seem right.  I was even able to drink regular water again.  cold from the bottle.  the idea a few days ago made me gag let alone actually doing it.

I am so afraid I have not even said a word of this to my husband.

I feel a little nauseous but thats all....THAT is all??  How??  I know every pregnancy is different but I dont assume symptoms go away this quickly when just saturday I was feeling like total shit.

Please pray for me, my sanity and my sweet little pineapple =*(

No comments:

Post a Comment